Start 7:00 a.m. From the city of Cusco to the community of Cruzpata on the road (Cusco – Ollanta) the private transport will take about 45 minutes to reach the base of Pacha Peru ATV Riders – Quad Bikes. Then there will be a training session of about (10-15) minutes to familiarize them with the ATVs. Then we start to drive the ATV, only after about 10 minutes we will have our first stop to take extraordinary photos, continuing with our trip through the Andes mountains, the route consists of ups and downs incredible landscapes and lots of fun, 45 minutes of travel and all towards the archaeological center of Moray which is very impressive. In which we will stop and take the guided tour that will be in charge of one of our professional Bilingual guides. Following our tour we will pass through the typical town of Maras, characterized by its colonial era facades and as a final point of visit we will have the Maras salt mines known as salineras and return to the base of Pacha Peru ATV Riders – Quad Bikes. Our private vehicle awaits us to continue our trip to Cusco, with the Plaza de Armas as the final point of arrival.
- ATV excursion
- Private transportation Cusco – Cruzpata – Cusco
- ATVs with fuel
- Safety Equipment ATV helmets and gloves.
- Professional bilingual guide.
- ATV driving classes for those who do not have experience.
- First aid kit.
- Safety vests with light reflector.
- Transportation Control from Salineras to Salineras round trip
- Entrance tickets (moray and salineras).
What to bring for this tour?
- Wear warm clothes especially 2nd shift.
- Waterproof coats or ponchos for the rain.
- Extra money.