The most outstanding
- You will visit the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu with an expert guide.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about Inca history, culture and religion.
- Our excursion takes place in shared groups of 15 people maximum.
- You will take the train tour enjoying the beautiful landscapes of the flora and fauna until you reach Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu Town).
Do you want to travel the metropolis of the inca civilization?
60 km of natural and historical territory, recognized worldwide as one of the 10 best tourist destinations in Peru, the Sacred Valley of the Incas tour will allow you to discover Machu Picchu from the Inca cosmopolitanism.
The Sacred Valley was the metropolis of the Inca Empire, from its strategic location, it allowed agricultural, livestock, cultural, archaeological, religious and military development.
From Pisac, Moray, the Salineras de Maras and Ollantaytambo to the majestic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
Unlike Cusco and Peru, the sacred valley is one of the richest places in agricultural production, it gives us the best grain of corn. It has an unmatched historical wealth and is also home to three of the most important typical craft markets of Cusco: Pisaq, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero.
Day 1: Cusco – Sacred Valley – Aguas Calientes
We start the 2-day tour, picking you up in the morning from your hotel, to tour the Sacred Valley. First we will visit the town of Pisac. characterized by its artisan market and its Archaeological Park that make it very attractive.
At noon we will enjoy the buffet lunch in the town of Urubamba, and then visit the Ollantaytambo fortress on a guided tour, then we will walk a few blocks to the train station after the tour they will board the train to the town of Aguas Calientes, in an approximate trip 01 hour and 45 minutes, where you can spend the night.
Night in Aguas Calientes
Day 2: Machu Picchu – Cusco
In the morning, early in the day, we will transfer you to the bus station to go up to the Archaeological Sanctuary of Machu Picchu. The trip lasts 25 minutes, finally reaching the Inca citadel.
The Machu Picchu tour offers you a spectacular guided tour of approximately 02 hours. They will know one of the seven wonders of the world, important aspects of the Inca culture, the development of its stone constructions, with unique buildings, full of mystery and energy, hidden in its stones carved with chisels and other percussion tools.
After the guided tour of Machu Picchu, they will have time to continue exploring it freely. In the afternoon you will board the return train and upon arrival we will pick you up from the station, to transfer you to your hotel in Cusco. Endo f the Machu Picchu Sacred Valley Tour from Cusco.
Important: The indicated train schedules are referential and may vary based on the availability of trains.
- Transfers from the hotel to the train station.
- Tour to Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- All transportation for the tours.
- Train tickets Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu) – Ollantaytambo.
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Income to the tourist attractions to visit: Machu Picchu + Huaynapicchu and Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- 01 Transfer from Ollantaytambo station to the hotel in the city of Cusco.
- Official tourism guide in English or Spanish.
- 01 night in selected hotel (includes breakfast).
- 01 buffet lunch on the tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Lunch, dinner and services not described.
- Wear comfortable shoes, recommended trekking shoes.
- Light clothing.
- Insect repellent.
- Blocker or sunscreen.
- Caps for the sun.
- A lightweight backpack.
- Photographic camera or video camera.
- Waterproof in the rainy season (from October to March).
Frequently Asked Questions:
When to book the Machu Picchu Sacred Valley Tour from Cusco?
We recommend that you make the reservation at least 30 days in advance, since we have 2 seasons:
- High season
- Low season
The same ones that differ between the number of tourists we operate, it is for this reason that reservations are subject to availability.
What is the rate for children and infants?
CHILDREN: between 3 and 11 years old, they pay the children’s rate.
INFANTS between 0 to 2 years and 11 months do not pay. They would share a seat and services with parents and / or legal guardians.
Is there a student discount?
University students: must carry the original and authorized University card with a valid date, whose benefit will have a discount of USD $ 20.00.
Schoolchildren: you must carry your ID or passport (08 to 16 years old) whose benefit will have a discount of USD $ 20.00 dollars.
What date is there the greatest demand?
Holy Week: From April 07 to 11.
Inti Raymi: From June 20 to 25.
National Holidays: From July 28 to 31.
All Saints Festival: From 01 to 04 November.
Christmas and New Year: From December 23, 2018 to January 1.
What should we take to a Machu Picchu Tour?
- Original passports or personal documents (with which the reservations were made / copies are not accepted).
- A 20 liter backpack or light briefcase per person.
- Trekking or tennis shoes.
- Clothing according to the season (rain poncho, short wind jacket)
- Sunscreen, repellent, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use.
- Photographic camera or video camera.
- Money in soles and not in dollars since exchange rates are very low.
At what time will we board the one-way train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes?
We will board the train at the Ollantaytambo station at approximately 4:30 p.m. or 7:00 p.m. towards the town of Aguas Calientes, where the hotel staff awaits us to take us to the hotel, in this place we will spend the night. (Optionally we can enjoy the hot springs of this place)
How much does the tourist ticket cost and where can I buy it?
You have two options to buy the tourist ticket: The first is to buy the full tourist ticket that costs 130 soles and lasts 10 days and allows you to visit 16 places in Cusco and the second is to buy the partial ticket that costs 70 soles and that only lasts 2 days and will only allow you to visit Pisaq, Ollantaytambo and Chincheros
Any of the tickets can be purchased at the first destination to visit during the tour
Important: The tourist ticket does not include:
Entrance to the Qoricancha or Convent of Santo Domingo (10 soles)
Entrance to the Cathedral of Cusco (25 soles)