In this program we will visit one of the new tourist circuits of Cusco. The «Humantay lagoon» is a natural attraction located in the town of Soraypampa, formerly only visited by those who ventured to make the trek to the snowy Salkantay, but now it has become one of the most visited places by travelers. Humantay lagoon will not take you more than 1 day, the walk is easy if you have previously acclimatized in Cusco and the reward for this effort will be the wonderful landscape that is observed in this lagoon with turquoise waters.
Our transfer will visit you at your hotel between 04:00 and 05:00 in the morning to begin our unforgettable day tour to «Humantay Lagoon». Then we will make a two and a half hour car trip to the town of Mollepata where we will enjoy breakfast. After breakfast we will continue our trip until we reach the town of Soraypampa, from this point we will start the walk for an hour and a half to two until we reach the Humantay Lagoon, where we will enjoy the landscape and we can take unforgettable photos and then return to Mollepata, place where we will have a lunch. After lunch we will start the return trip to the city of Cusco. Our tour ends at approximately 6:30 p.m.
- Information prior to departure.
- Pick up from your hotel in the morning and transfer in tourist transport Cusco – Mollepata – Soraypampa – Cusco (starting point of the walk).
- Breakfast and lunch.
- Entrance to the community of Mollepata
- Professional English – Spanish guide.
- First aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle (in the car).
- Hotel in Cusco.
- Horse rental.
- Other services not mentioned.
- Wear a jacket or warm clothing.
- Sunscreen, factor 90+.
- In rainy season a poncho of water.
- Hiking shoes (hike / treeking).